Many people are seeking out home decor items inspired by decades past to add a retro vibe to their homes. Retro and vintage inspired home decor items can be a great way to bring that sense of nostalgia into your own home, and add a little flair to the space you spend most of your time in.
In this article, we've compiled some of the best products that combine modern design with timeless style. Take a look and see if there's anything that catches your eye!
How to Use Retro and Vintage Styles in Your Home
We highly recommend choosing items that will provide an eye-catching focal point without distracting from the overall flow of your space.
If you put too many funky, retro items in one room, you run the risk of making your home feel like a cheesy throwback themed space.
Try placing a few eye-catching vintage-inspired items in a room that still has an overall modern feel.
Here are some of our items that would be perfect vintage accents for your space!
1. Velvet Flying Tiger Pillow Cover for a classic yet whimsical touch
2. Stunning color and mid-century design make the perfect combo for our Mid-Century Gold Velvet Accent Chair
3. Throw down our Head in the Clouds Wavy Blue Rug for an instant retro funky vibe
4. Form, function, and a warm retro orange make our Caleb sectional the perfect living room update.
5. Perfect for large floor lamps, this white Victorian vintage-inspired lampshade will match a variety of decor styles while still providing a unique touch.
6. Our Mid-Century Genuine Leather Rocking Chair offers a classic, inviting design that does not sacrifice style for comfort. Great paired with a velvet throw pillow.